Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Things I can't unsee...

The 2013 Fair season happened and again, and let me say "Ow, my eyes!"  Here is a sampling of things I will never to able to unsee again:

  • 300 pound-ish woman, wearing a bikini top, naval piercing, and booty shorts.  To the rodeo.
  • Half a butt hanging from a pair of shorts, and my daughter leaning to me and whispering "Excuse me ma'am - you lost your cheeks"
  • Tattoo on the arm of woman with Frankenstein, Dracula and the Wolfman - why????
  • If your tank top not only doesn't cover your bra straps, but is also not covering a significant portion of your bra cups, perhaps you might want to consider a bigger tank.  Or go bra-less.
  • Tattoo of cute little bunnies.  Frolicking little bunnies.  In a cemetery littered with skulls...
  • So, you don't have cancer but you shaved patches into your head on purpose?  Okayyyyyy
  • Belt made from - bungee cord?
  • That's one fancy cupcake tattoo on your leg there ma'am.  And the tendrils coming out from the bottom complete my lack of comprehension.
  • Aw!  You have little paw prints on your boobs!  As if your little chihuahua walked through tattoo ink!  Precious....
  • A grandma in tie-dye bootie shorts with half the bootie escaping.
  •  Just when I considered going to the fair bra-less in a wife beater, hundreds beat me to it.
  • Piercings that look like snot
  • T-shirt on a woman proclaiming BIG BOOBED AND TATTOOED
  • A grown man in Green Lantern underwear (don't ask how I know)
  • Pants so tight I could tell that she was wearing a thong - ewwwww
  • Remember Pamela Anderson from Baywatch?  The tight bootie shorts with rolled down waist and bikini top? Well, imagine those triple DDD's heavily tanned with mid-lip, navel and other various piercings, undetermined age of 34-49 with her 75+ year old boyfriend showing off the white bear skin rug they just purchased to "make love in front of the fireplace".   I can't close my eyes...
  • Why am I wasting my time on cell phone carriers and wallets when I can just use my bra???
  • Not one, but two (TWO!!!) different men peeing behind my tent... Police response - video them so we can apprehend and have proof...
  • Two pierced Smurfs!  Wait, they are teenagers who look like Smurfs.  Must be the hair color
  • Heavy girls should NOT rock the navel piercings - especially when the stone gets swallowed up in the cavernous belly button...
  • Choices, choices - and she chose a Tiffany bracelet over - wait for it - teeth!
  • Loving that full alien tattoo on your arm ma'am.  Your bound to find a man at the next SciFi convention
  • Saw a 60+ year old man working his sexy -- shirt unbuttoned to his pot belly to show off his tats, his waxed chest, his nipple ring...
  • Question asked (about my jewelry cleaner) Does this clean tattoos?  Answer:  No, that would be a painful process involving lasers and your tears
  • Just saw Bo Derek!  Had to be - she still has the corn rows, and based on that leathery skin, she still runs on the beach.  And, she's picked up a few tattoos over the years too....
  • Can't even properly describe the lady that was in front of me - long filthy blond dreads, tats, biker boots, black spandex everything EXCEPT the Wizard of Oz striped socks.  Then she turned and I saw the tattoo ACROSS HER ENTIRE FACE resembling stitching like Nightmare before Christmas.  It took a while before I noticed the wrench on a chain around her neck....
  • Wife:  Can you fix my ring?  It got tarnished in a hot tub.  Husband:  When were you in a hot tub? *****silence***** Husband:  Seriously - when were you in a hot tub?  Cause I ain't been in no hot tub.... AWKWARD
  • Drunken group dancing the YMCA?  Let me get right up from my chair and get my letters and dancing on, said no sober person ever
  • Just saw a shopping cart in the fair- the kind that says KOHLS - the kind that are stole not sold
  • Ever see an 18x30 tramp stamp.....
  • Take your tongue - run it up the front of your teeth.  Did you hit the skin that hangs under your nose inside your mouth?  I saw a piercing RIGHT THERE
  • Saw a guy walking holding his woman's crotch.  Not her hand, not her arm....
  • Had a woman floss her teeth - top, bottom, and back - while I cleaned her ring.  NOT a buyer
  • Heard someone ask the guy who sells electronic cigarettes if he has crack pipes...
  • A dress with an open cut back is NOT sexy if it is just a window to your fat rolls
  • Skin tight Abercrombie tee and ripped jeans do not make 60 look 20 - ever
  • front butt - when your fat wraps around the scooter steering wheel rod and touches in the front
  • This:

    All. Day. Long.

    To be continued at the 2014 Fair Season....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment