Saturday, February 28, 2015

Ode to the commode in 2014

A few pics and antidotes for your reading/viewing pleasure:


This happened in March:

Some chick is using the public rest area bathroom as her personal singing stage while she does her business ‪#‎concertididntwant‬ ‪#‎itsabathroomnotcarnegiehall‬


And here's some awesome bathroom pics for you!


 Crack so big you can see the whole faucet


 Crack so big I could have put my whole arm through - that's a full tile in view!



 Yes, I believe that Hubba Bubba will keep this lock safe and secure....



Let's think about this.  The latch is going to slide now how?????



 If I can't reach it, how are the handicapped supposed to????





Cruise ship bathrooms - not made for American sized bodies....



Here's a thought to ponder:  there should be toilets in changing rooms, cause once I pull down my pants to try on clothes my body is ready for the next step....



And lastly, NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART, an exchange with my college daughter:






No comments:

Post a Comment